Improve collaboration with technology that empowers people to engage and innovate—anywhere, on any device.
Partnering with leading technology vendors in Unified Communications such as Cisco, NEC, LifeSize and Microsoft we offer a comprehensive range of collaboration systems and tools that integrate with your existing technology.
Streamline communications through a range of collaboration systems such as:
- Cisco Business Edition 6000
- Cisco BE 6000
Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE 6000) is designed for businesses with up to 1000 employees. The solution offers premium voice, video, mobility, messaging, conferencing, instant messaging and presence, and contact center features on a single, integrated platform. The solution provides core communication capabilities that midsize businesses need for improved collaboration across their value chain.
Consolidated into one visualized platform, it supports up to 1000 users, 50 sites, and 100 concurrent contact center agents. Key features and
- A complete collaboration experience across your entire business
- Priced for smaller budgets, integrating collaboration services on a single platform to cut costs
- Fast and easy to install, deploy, manage, and use
- Interoperability by linking multiple third-party H.323 or SIP telepresence and video endpoints together transparently
- Offers a smooth and fast migration from outdated telephony with an expandable and flexible architecture.
NEC UNIVERGE SV8100 Communications Server
If you have a small to medium size business and plan to grow over time, the UNIVERGE SV8100 IP Communication Server is a simple and scalable solution. The SV8100 provides converged communications – data, multimedia, and voice – over one network. There’s no need to run two sets of cables for voice and data; one cable can do it all. You can also seamlessly link up to sixteen sites together so they can share resources and features.
Key features and benefits include:
- Suitable for small to medium-sized businesses
- Typical usage is 100 handsets but can support up to 512
- Built-in voicemail and automatic call features
- Easily access applications through simple license activation
- Full IP capability
- Rack stackable chassis.
NEC UNIVERGE SV8300 Communications Server
NEC UNIVERGE SV8300
The SV8300 offers medium-size businesses the latest Unified Communications, softphone, and file sharing technology, as well as the capacity to expand up to 1,500 stations. The SV8300 unifies your enterprise through high-efficiency technology, including an extensive IP feature set with support for mobile/remote workers in a flexible, secure, environmentally-friendly package.
Key features and benefits include:
- Supports up to 1536 handsets and 512 carrier services
- Full IP capability with a migration path to support both traditional telephony and pure IP environments
- Perfect for multi-site businesses
- Scalable for a growing business
- Diverse features and applications that increase productivity and efficiency
- Open standards and Open Application interface – SIP/XML
- Support for green initiatives
- Seamless networking and business continuity
- Enhanced centralized management.
Microsoft Lync 2013
Microsoft Lync creates a new connected user experience transforming every communication into an interaction that is more collaborative, engaging, and accessible from anywhere. Microsoft Lync 2013 is a communications client that works in conjunction with Lync Server and Lync Online. Users can talk to each other using instant messaging (IM), voice, or video and can switch back and forth between modes. Presence indicators indicate a contact's availability and appear both in the programme and across Office applications like Outlook.
Microsoft Lync Server 2013 is a real-time communications server. It supports instant messaging (IM), presence information, web conferencing, and telephony, all through an office's existing communications infrastructure. Lync Server's client applications are Lync and Lync Web App.
If you're interested in collaboration systems, you might also want to take a look at:
Whatever the size and requirements of your business, our team can help reshape the way you do business by providing simple voice packages to meet your telephony needs.